* Friday, March 20, 2009 *

The Korean Craze *

To get rid of a hole, fill it.

Night out with Yiting Jiejie yesterday. :)

It's been some time since I last went out after work.

Had my brows trimmed by Waiwai again. No doubt, she is really good. Anyway she's working for Shu Uemura at Isetan Scotts.

Dinner was BIBIMBAP!



I had the seafood dolsot bibimbap. Although I can't really take its spiciness, I still find it yummy-licious.

And I finished it! But the aftermath of my dinner, swollen lips and burning tummy.

Headed to Ben & Jerry next.


I love her! And we love Kkotboda Namja! Goo Jun Pyo!

P/S: I've finally made up my mind and bought LG KF350 (strawberry ice cream) instead of Samsung F480. Since I only need a temporary phone to last me till this December, thus I chose the cheaper one. Moreover I just need a pretty phone to call and sms. 220 buckaroos~

reminisced @ 11:36 PM ✿