* Thursday, April 16, 2009 *

Blessing in Disguise *

Though our communication wanes at times of absence,
I'm aware of a strength that emanates in the background.

Hello folks!

Life’s been pretty mundane yet stressful in a way or another. There are so many issues weighing down on me. :(

I can say I'm unlucky, but I can also say it's a blessing in disguise.

Enough said.

Wanted to update weeks ago, but, just blame on my lazy bones okay?

Alright, here's my random updates:

No more Kkotboda Namja = No more Goo Jun Pyo

I'm gonna marry anyone who can show me the heart-shaped-island.
The Korean F4 really make my heart melts!

Secret Lover

Thank you so much for accompanying me to SIM and temple.

Pleasant Surprise: PTGF, Easter Eggs, Roc Candy

PTGF! I really miss her la!

I love the candies. Ultimate sweetness! Thank you!

And now, she's back at Perth enjoying herself with her Mr Yap.

Good Friday

Dinner at JP2's Lai Lai and some sweet treats at Dempsey's Ben & Jerry after.

PINK-WHITE Room

I mentioned last year I'm gonna revamp my guest room and shift to there, but no actions were taken till the long weekend.
And finally, we just shifted yesterday night.

Just sis' and my bed were shifted there. The rest, slowly, over the next few days I guess.
And my dad promise to buy me a dressing table when he has more cash in hand. :)

SIM - UOL - BSc Banking & Finance

I'm gonna be a full-time student this August/September.
But bridging first. Hope I pass them and enter Year 2 straight.
Tuesday evening was the first lesson of Econs, and this evening was Maths, these 2 modules, I seem to have lost touch with them for 3-4 years.

I was drained totally, to attend lecture after a long day at work.

Alright, the end. It's getting late, time to hit the bed.

reminisced @ 11:56 PM ✿