★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Saturday, May 16, 2009 *Retail Therapy *Finally, these 2 hectic weeks were over. Not to mention Saturday morning class (even on a PH), rushing for lecture after work on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday drained me out totally. Nevertheless, I had a great dinner and 2 fabulous days over the week. Dinner Salmon feast with Huiting at a void deck near BPP.It's a pity we can't dine in. Silly Eat-Shop-Eat-Shop Part 1 Salad buffet for lunch at Earle Swensen's.Gonna be a poor student soon, so have to think twice before I spend. Kim Gary for high tea.Headed to Ikea next as I need to get some storage boxes for my revamped room. Eat-Shop-Eat-Shop Part 2 It's all about food! Haha! ![]() Don't scold me please! I've already gotten my punishment later in the night, during my class. Serve me right I know. :( Cam-whoring time! ![]() ![]() P/S: I'm watching Ai (the Channel 8 7pm Taiwanese soapy drama every weekends) on mioTV now. Haha!
|