* Friday, June 5, 2009 *

Jill Stuart *

To love is to admire with the heart.
To admire is to love with the mind.

Uh oh, another unproductive day.
Can't blame me, I've already lost the momentum.

Initial plan was to study for 2 hours in NP's library, but I only managed to stay focus for like 40 minutes.

I kept singing Coco Lee's Sunny Day and Wonder Girls' Nobody. HAHA!

Headed town.

Saw this Baby Charli on the road:


Fishermen's Wharf for dinner!

Their Fish & Chips are too oily for my liking.

Walked over to Liang Court to get my Jill Stuart's Spring/Summer'09 mook.


The cute brolly that came free with the mook.

I hang the little red heart on my phone instead of the brolly. I think it looks better, don't you agree? :)

And now you know why I NEED eyeliner.

reminisced @ 11:32 PM ✿