★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Wednesday, June 3, 2009 *Mug Mug Mug *don't forget a friend. I guess I'm being forgotten. Random Saturday Walked over to NP to find Weiling after my lecture. The stroll from SIM to NP's atrium brought back many nostalgic memories. Had Ya Kun for light-lunch-part-2. Tried the Chicago Steakhouse at Cineleisure for dinner. Fish & Chips was good, the one-for-one promotion made it even better! But the strawberry milkshake tasted weird, and the mango drink was diluted.Woonlan's 21st Birthday Celebrations The only few things I ate Actually, I took another plate full of soft shell crab, HEH! Cabbed over to Liang Court after the lunch buffet. KTV time! Oh my, almost vomited lor! Never ever attempt to sing after a buffet.We sorta surprised him with Rive's oreo cheesecake too. No Monday Blues Lunch at Sun with Moon! Discussed about our birthdays over lunch and we finally decided how we going to spend our 21st. :) I'm getting super excited can! I even decided on my birthday cake le lor! Anyway, I'm gonna have a simple dinner with some close friends over at my place a week before my birthday. Then on the actual day itself, I'll spend it with Fengling in TAIWAN! Yes, we're going Taipei again this September. Not going to care whether is it the typhoon season or not, we just wanna spend our birthdays there. Well, I really hope we won't meet those typhoon days la. We are keeping our fingers crossed. I told my dad and stepmum regarding my birthday plans. Stepmum is very supportive, but my dad hor, I really don't know to cry or laugh. Yishi: "Papa, I'm going Taiwan again with Fengling this September to celebrate our 21st at Hello Kitty Sweets, they have nice and inexpensive cakes." Papa: "Why go so far? Our house got a lot of Hello Kitty plush toys what, then we can order a cake with a kitty picture on it." Yishi: -.- Yishi: "I've also decided on the cake. Around 100 bucks ba. There's a golden key on it and gold birthday wordings." Papa: *took a bunch of keys* "Choose one! But don't take my car key, if not tomorrow I can't drive to work." Yishi: -.- Yishi: "A week before my birthday, I'll invite my friends over for dinner. A mini party." Papa: "Come, crawl on the floor!" Get the joke? Sometimes I've to admit he's cute, only when his mood is good. Grabbed this rare opportunity, so I added: Yishi: "But my school fees hor, sponsor a little can? I'll be darn broke after the trip." Papa: *runs* Keeping my fingers crossed for this too, since he didn't say no. Heh. Okay, time to mug. Exams in less than a week's time. I'll study hard! Wish me luck peeps!
|