* Tuesday, June 9, 2009 *

Time Machine *

Enjoy what you can;
Endure what you must.


Econs paper today, I love Mr Ting man! Unlike the Maths lecturer, grr.
I think I'll do better for Econs than Maths, surprisingly.

Pray hard for me that I'll pass my bridging okay? Worried sick for Maths. Seriously, a pass will do.

Met Weiling after my paper. Yeah, again, haha!

Shopped around Bugis Junction, Bugis Street and Iluma.

Tried the chocolate fondue at Dessert Bar.

Picture is deceiving! Both the chocolate and ice cream tasted weird. Yucks!

The disgusting melted ice cream.

On a side note, I joined the bank exactly a year ago. Time just flies, in another blink of an eye, July will come, and I'll bid goodbye to them.

I really can't stay with a company for long.

End of my leave, back to work tomorrow. Counter 6 is waiting for me. :|

reminisced @ 10:53 PM ✿