★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Thursday, July 16, 2009 *Half-Blood Prince * And goodbye Dumbledore.Guess what?! I actually screamed in the theatre, and my butt prolly left the seat for like 1 second. Thanks to the sudden appearance of those Inferi. Coincidentally, met Fengling at the cineplex. We even caught the same film at the same timing! She was just sitting at my 1 o'clock direction. Anyway, here's my rating: ★★★★☆ I'm biased, heh. Minus 1/2 star for Dumbledore's death part. They changed the story a little, it's different from what I've read. Another 1/2 from You-Know-Who's past, I expected more. Love is in the air too. Kinda weird to see romance in Harry Potter series though. And now, I shall wait patiently for Deathly Hallows part 1, tentatively on 19th November 2010. Headed to Lot 1 after the movie. 1. A 9 bucks watch 2. Swensen's Cookies & Cream ice cream cake 3. 2 Beard Papa's Chocolate cream puff 4. $50 cash cheque 5. Pizza treat I bet she enjoyed herself yesterday. And nothing fantastic about the cake.I promise more photos of baby Yixuan will be up, next month I guess, during her 1st. On a random note, today is the first time I didn't drop any popcorns on my hair/shirt/bag. HAHA! And for my eCR, I've chosen those units I want, but not the timing. Really fastest fingers first lor. Grr. Somehow it reminded me of choosing classes for IS during my poly days.
|