* Friday, July 3, 2009 *

MCs *

A best friend is a sister that destiny forgot to give you.

My BFF just got back from Hong Kong, despite all the tiredness, she accompanied me to catch this blockbuster movie:

Bumblebee is still my favourite Autobot. He's really cute la, especially when he's crying. The part where he irritates Alice (the disgusting Decepticon) is entertaining too.

But I find the last few parts of those fighting scenes (when Sam is going to revive Optimus Prime) kinda long, and too thrilling for me that I almost vomited those nachos which I ate earlier on. Haha!

Revenge of the Fallen is good, but I think the first episode is better.
My rating: ★★★★☆

Dinner at Paragon's Sushi Tei. I didn't know they have shifted and the ambience is better than the one at Raffles City.

Our dessert looks better than it tastes.

This reminds me of Korea. Don't you think so?

Okay, my vain PTGF is back from Perth too.
Brought her to Clara for manicure+pedicure. FYI, I didn't do okay, I DIY-ed.

Love the gold bling bling polish from Anna Sui, my nails still have the rose smell lor.

While waiting:


Her pretty acrylic nails.

Dinner at Sun with Moon and Fried Mars Bar for dessert.

I'm really a glutton. Heh.

Yishi: "Take 1 more pic of me, I wanna show my favourite constipated face!"
Alicia: *picture taken* "Really leh, why?"
Yishi: "Cause I have constipation!"
Alicia: "Really?! Eat more bananas and papayas."

HAHA!

reminisced @ 1:51 AM ✿