★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Tuesday, July 14, 2009 *O-N-E *will gossip to others about you. And here's a summary of some major events that happened in the past 1 week: PTGF's 21st Party on 5th July 2009: Her 2 months advanced birthday celebration was held at the NSRCC (National Service Resort and Country Club). Food was good, I'm gonna order from Neo Garden Catering too, that is if my dad is sponsoring, heh. And her birthday cake was from Rive, it's the one I want for my birthday! Great minds think alike yeah?! No pictures, haven't receive any of them yet. Last Working Day on 9th July 2009: No more of taking bus to Orchard then train down to Raffles Place. No more of reaching the branch at 8am when work starts at 830am. I'm always early! No more of long bus ride home. Actually more than 90% of the journey I'm asleep. No more of getting scoldings from nasty customers. Tired of seeing ugly sides of human beings, both Singaporeans and foreigners. Farewell Steamboat on 10th July 2009: With the premier colleagues.Midnight Picnic on 12th July 2009: Ya, picnic in the mid of the night at Marina Barrage. It was a belated birthday celebration for Yeowkwang.Sometimes it isn't a good thing if you know how to drive. HAHA! Anyway reached home at 5am and was wide awake, thanks to a big fat disgusting lizard in the toilet. Dad's gonna yell at me if he finds out how much water I've used in that 15 minutes water battle.
|