★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Thursday, July 2, 2009 *Sweet Garden *我只有和你一起努力的信念 Sweet! Sang by my favourite Taiwanese actress. Her debut album will be out next Friday. Half of 2009 gone, fast. And I'm counting down, 4 more working days! Not including tomorrow, going school to attend some enrolment talk. Heck, shall just nua the following 2 months away. Or prolly part-time jobs. Anyone? Edited (3rd July 2009 22:00): Taking 2 foundation units 1 month earlier, so school's starting on 3rd August. And the remaining 2 units in September. P/S: My 3 bank accounts are depleting. So many 21st la! Last Saturday was Joseph's, this coming Sunday is Alicia's party, next Saturday we having a birthday night picnic for Yeowkwang, and on the 18th will be Junhan's turn. I still needa set aside money for my birthday dinner and trip. Alright, shall have bread and water from today onwards. Sob! Nah, I'm just kidding. Not that bad, cause dad agrees to help me with my school fees. Will be back to update soon, once I receive those PEEKtures.
|