* Friday, July 31, 2009 *

Welcome Back Bangs *

Life is short, so don't make it shorter.

Weiling was complaining me for not updating, but, there's really nothing much to blog about.

I wasn't feeling well since last Wednesday.
Dad, "Wear a mask please."
Cause I was like coughing my lungs out.

And so, I had effing lots of rest from last Thursday till Sunday. I slept for at least 15 hours per day. Good life yeah? No work no school, I'm enjoying. :P

Finally stepped outta house on Monday late afternoon, I went for my eyebrow embroidery at Amy's. You know when I booked my appointment? This January lor, waited for near 7 months. Weiling accompanied me there and she's tempted to do it, the next available slot is February 2010. Happy waiting! Oh well, this is how popular they are.

Anyway it's not really painful, still bearable for me. Amy's skill is superb, and she's nice. $150 well spent, now I've nice brows that should last me for a good 2 years (maybe less).

Somehow my nicely shaped brows are wasted, cause I went to rebond my hair the very next day, and cut bangs, can't see my brows now. Yes, welcome back bangs! This time round I didn't do it at Kimage or Maison, but at one of the houses in Yew Tee. 85 bucks for my hair length, not too bad right? Heh.

Met up with Weiling this evening for dinner at Sushi Tei! Satisfied my cravings for sashimi a little. Then Coffee Club for desserts.

Blogger only seems to be okay after 12am. Grr.

reminisced @ 12:11 AM ✿