★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Thursday, August 20, 2009 *Barbie *Finally hit the gym this morning. Didn't manage to get rid of those extra fats, I think I put on more instead, cause I had Happy Meal after. Got the 2008 Hello Kitty toy for Yixuan, it's her year. Yesterday was a long day for her, but she was exceptionally happy. That she even woke me up early in the morning. Zhou's Kitchen for their high tea buffet. I think kinda normal, would prefer Dragon Gate's anytime.But thanks to UOB, 1 dines for free with every 3 (or 4) paying adults. I love UOB card privileges! Couple wear spotted? Sweet yeah?Her birthday cake pretty right? Freaking expensive! The Barbie doll is real, no wonder dad's willing to pay 100 bucks for it. Not I remembered wrongly, it's dad who lied to us. Anyway he said he will pay for my cake, and I still worried mine is too expensive. But compared to Yixuan's, I think should be alright. Heh. The following conversation in Mandarin: Sis: "I wanna eat abalone!" Dad: "Got luohan at home, go back then hug it lor!" It's okay if you don't get the joke. But I had a good laugh.
|