★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Thursday, August 6, 2009 *Bon Voyage *Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces. Saw this quote on Huiping's twitter, and I very much agree with it. Backtrack a little, Junhao's advanced 21st birthday celebration at his place last Sunday. Due to some reasons, he can't lock Chloe up, so I 'locked' myself up in his room instead. ![]() Junhao with his gifts from the few of us. Lastly, the 5 of us. :)A note to self, I must overcome my fear for dogs, one day. Waited for all his guests to leave before we headed to Vivo for our usual crapping session. And we agree that 'fucking' is a very powerful word, but hope we don't use it often. Then, on Monday morning, I worked. Flexible days, flexible timings, flexible locations, most importantly, short hours and they pay well, I like. Thanks Yeowkwang for this job! Reached early, had Starbucks' Caramel Coffee Jelly Frappucino for breakfast, which caused me to have an uncomfortable stomach for the rest of the day. Serve me right, who ask me to drink iced coffee in the morning.Anyway the job is pretty alright, but kinda bored, lucky I've my iPod and mobile with me. And I can see my previous workplace from the place I was sitting. Had buffet at Nihon Mura with Huiting after work. Finally satisfied my craving for sashimi, ate a lot of Salmon and Ika. :PTuesday marked the day I ended my carefree days. First day of school, the 3 hours lecture was killing me, I kept telling Peilin my eyes were closing, but somehow I still managed to pay attention. Hope I keep that up. Yesterday accompanied Weiling to trim her brows at Waiwai's. Went for the Swensen's 1-for-1 lunch treat, and Marvelous Cream for dessert. This time round I tried Strawberry Chocolate Shortcake, sweet! But strawberries were a tad sour.Weiling came over to my place next for a simple dinner. I don't know why, I love chewy snacks! But why are all the chewy stuffs I like so expensive?! Grr.Lastly, to Mr Poh, Bon Voyage! You better come back safe and sound!The 5 of us will meet again 6 weeks later, when you're back. P/S: I'm super sad, both Jiawei and Alicia can't make it for my birthday party. :(
|