* Friday, August 21, 2009 *

Childish Father *

A clean break will heal more easily and quickly?

I've a really childish dad!
Just received a ruffles top which I bought online, guess what my dad did?
He swapped the item inside with his smelly socks!

He was hiding at a side peeping at how excited I was while tearing open the envelope, then he laughed till he was rolling on the floor when he saw my reaction, like a small boy la.

But that made me laugh too. He can be so happy making fun of me. So, why not?

No, I didn't touch his dirty socks at all, am smart enough! ;)

Anyway Vienna date was cancelled, but I still met Alicia for high tea.
She's back from Perth for a few days.

Dunkin' Donuts first, with her 2 sisters and 2 childhood friends.

Then Bakerzin for their warm chocolate cake. No kick leh. But the 50% off makes it pretty worth. Thanks for the treat! :)

My first birthday gift, from Australia! Thank you very much PTGF!

She's really funny la.

Alicia: "I brought your birthday gift! But I haven't wrap yet. You want me to wrap first? Or I pass you the wrapper?"
Me: "Just pass me the gift, don't need to wrap. And I don't wanna bring home the wrapper!"

Next one:

Alicia: "I got your birthday card too! But I haven't write anything yet!"

And so, she asked me for my address.

Okay, PTGF! I help you do mani+pedi FOC, but T&C apply. I wanna go your house to learn how to make macarons, bake cupcakes, etc. Deal?

Thanks for the Roc Candy too! Loves!

I have 4 kinda big zits on my left cheek. :(

I miss that pair of hands, it's the warmest I've ever held.
I also miss that pair of hands, I feel so safe whenever I'm holding them.

reminisced @ 8:52 PM ✿