* Wednesday, August 12, 2009 *

Eat Too Much *

Forbidden to remember;
Terrified to forget.

And so, I finished New Moon in a day. The aftermath is I dreamt of vampires, not Edward Cullen though, can't really remember.

Yesterday went over to Pam's house after school to take Eclipse, she was surprised at my reading speed. Heh.

Then today, went out with Weiling again.

MOF for lunch!

Headed to Ion next, my favourite shopping mall!
Bought a long tee at Uniqlo, gonna wear it on my birthday party.

Tried Swensen's Ice Cream & Dessert Buffet, pretty worth it since there's 1-for-1 promotion.

Hope I don't gain weight man!

Cam-whored in the ladies before home sweet home.

Random bit, UOL sent me my texts.

I hate textbooks!

And they say they will send me the 2 remaining books at a later date.
Shucks, I've got no more space to keep them.

reminisced @ 10:54 PM ✿