* Saturday, August 15, 2009 *

Empty *

When nothing's right, you'll feel emptiness.

"Isabella Swan?" He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. "I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"

-extracted from the 3rd book in the Twilight saga: Eclipse, P460, Chapter 20: Compromise

Aww, short and sweet. My heart melts totally.

Done with that novel, now I'm waiting for Breaking Dawn, though I already know what's going on. Wikipedia is a good tool you know?!

Anyway I tried working the full shift (11am-2pm; 5pm-11pm) yesterday, time passed pretty fast, surprisingly, except for the last 1 hour, I kept counting down.

Yeowkwang is nice enough to put me at Causeway Point, that's also my only condition for working the whole day. I can rush home during the break to charge my iPod and have my meal, rest for 2 hours, or even take a nap, cause the journey takes about 15 minutes only.

Well, I'm quite a fussy employee actually, erm, part-timer to be exact.

But I guess I'll just stick to the short 3 hours for the time being, till I'm really in need of moolah.

reminisced @ 10:24 PM ✿