* Wednesday, August 19, 2009 *

Evelyn Ng *

Children make you want to start life over.

I almost forgot Yixuan has an angmoh name, Evelyn.

Okay, as promised. It's her 1st.

About a year ago, she was like so tiny, so vulnerable, so fragile. I don't even dare to carry her, afraid that I might hurt her.


When I came back from Hong Kong earlier this year, I was kinda shocked to see her growth. She loves Minnie by the way.




She's getting naughtier, tsk! But still adorable when she's crying.

That's my stepmum's sister with her kids in the bigger picture. My stepmum is the one wearing black sleeveless dress.

Yixuan likes to play with water. Thanks to my dad, they take a bath quite often, with many toys in the tub.

Somehow it reminds me of my childhood, I used to play Polly Pocket in the bathtub too, and soap, bubbles, etc.

Like me, she's a glutton too.

Can't wait to see her birthday cake, heard that it's pretty, and kinda expensive, around 60 bucks if I didn't remember wrongly.

reminisced @ 12:00 AM ✿