★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Monday, August 10, 2009 *Good Breakfast Good Buys *Difficult is to recognise our own mistakes. I met Weiling again, this morning, for McDonald's breakfast. I remembered the first time I tried McGriddles was some time last year, but I dislike it. But a few months ago, I decided to give it another try, surprisingly, I think it tastes good. Opinions do change. And, latte is my all-time favourite.Thanks to the National Day Special (44 bonus points for every $44 nett spend) at Watsons, I earned 74 points. But most importantly, I've saved about 26 bucks. Here's my buys: Actually I needa get more things, but I'm waiting for the birthday month benefits, which is just next month only, for me. :)Headed to Pam's house next, to 'exchange' Twilight for New Moon. Shall start on it now. Enjoy your PH!
|