★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Monday, August 31, 2009 *Happy Birthday *until it happens to you. Last day of August, time flies, don't you agree? Was out the whole day: #1: Temple Went to pay my respect to Mummy, it's her birthday. Weiling insisted to tag along and she ended up crying. Silly girl. #2: AMK Hub Accompanied her there to get Samsung Jet. #3: Dental Plus Clinic Yup, it's time for scaling and polishing. Located at Telok Blangah there, they have this 50% off, and an electric toothbrush FOC. Super worthwhile. #4: Bakerzin Late lunch! ![]() I love my Vanilla Creme Brulee! I guess I've the sweetest sweet tooth.#5: GWC Bought some balloons for this Saturday. Yay! #6: Taka Went to get the Viva La Juicy vial, for FREE! #7: BPP Popular-ed, and bought a slice of cake from Cafe Cartel. Many thanks to this silly girl. This is the 3rd year I'm celebrating Mummy's birthday this way.No worries, I'm fine. Just tired.
|