* Saturday, August 8, 2009 *

Heavyhearted *

世界上最遙遠的距離
是明明知道彼此相愛卻不能在一起

Saw this quote somewhere, kinda sad isn't it?

Anyway, I'm feeling depressed now.

Why must there be a test on 12th September? The only lecture I intended to skip. Damn it!

This piece of news totally spoiled my birthday plans, and it affects Fengling as well. Sorry girl.

Now we're thinking of alternatives.

Why am I so unlucky? :(

I really wanna go Taiwan again!
I wanna buy Jill Stuart's cosmetics, I wanna shop at the Watsons there, I wanna get the DHC's pimple spot, I wanna get those pretty rings from Danshui, I wanna eat at Mr J, Hello Kitty Sweets, P.S. Bu Bu again, etc.
I can't wait till next year la. :(

And I can hear one of my friends' voice now, "Never mind la, next time lor, study more important. You've paid so much for your school fees leh."

Well, true enough.

Second thought, birthday doesn't seem to be that important to me, anymore, so I don't really mind revising on my birthday. But my trip gone! Sigh!

Looking on the bright side, I'll have additional 1.2k to spend/save, the amount I've set aside for the birthday trip.

reminisced @ 9:20 PM ✿