* Saturday, August 1, 2009 *

Ion *

Love doesn't always make things better, just worth it.

Met BFF on the last day of July!

Yup, hours of shopping at Ion.

Wanted to lunch at Watami, but the queue was super long. Dropped the idea and went to Itacho Sushi instead. Shall try Watami again next time, the one in Hong Kong was good, so I guess Singapore's one is good too.


Itacho Sushi, Fengling recognised it. We had it at the airport in Hong Kong before we came back, I didn't realise till she mentioned. Shucks, my memory for Hong Kong is really vague.

Hers, the prawn looks good yeah?

One each, the nicest chawanmushi! But I heard the one at Wasabi Tei is yummy too, anyone? :P

Shared the tamago, super sweet, I love!

Her unagi don is really mini leh, but it's nice.

Shared this fresh salmon sashimi too! Slurps!

My cha soba, nah, don't be deceive, the serving is really small.

My verdict: Food is really good, but I think it's over-priced for their small portions. But I'll go back again, when I have an income.

Walked around, then headed to B4 for some snacks.

It's the nice nice dango thingy! Yay, I do not need to wait till weekends for this chewy snack. Mitarashi is the sweet soy sauce, I love it.

If you're wondering why weekends, there's this dango thingy selling at Taka B2, but it's only available on weekends, and it's cheaper by 1 buck!

Some sweet treats next.




And I saw:


Tadah! I bought it! :D My family love it, even baby Yixuan. But dad says expensive.

Tired and thristy, walked over to the Mos Burger at Ochard Central for some drinks before she left for her night class.

We are 2 happy girls, especially when we are talking about Taiwan. Totally can't wait for September to come! :D

And this is irritating, dad shouldn't switch to Singnet, if not I won't have this problem with blogger. Drafted this entry earlier on, but waited till midnight to post it. Damn, I'm sleepy. I actually 'FORGOT' to sleep yesterday, was reading the last book of Harry Potter, chapters after chapters, till my sis' alarm rang and OMG, then I realised it's already 6am.

Just finished the book, 607 pages, took 2 short nights and 1 long one. I teared for S, and I actually never dislike He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Dead beat, I shall go orhorh now. Goodnight peeps!

P/S: I dislike travelling to the east. But for the sake of friends, it's okay. :)

reminisced @ 12:20 AM ✿