* Sunday, August 16, 2009 *

Pain *

家家有本难念的经

Sigh!

Dad just asked me to send him a template of the resignation letter. The expression on his face makes my heart wrenched.

I don't know what's happening at his company, perhaps too much stress. But I'm not going to ask, he will say when he feels like. He seems very sad though.

I suddenly feel ashamed, of myself. He is the family's sole breadwinner, he doesn't spend much on food, but, on the other hand, I've been spending way too much. I'm a sucker for good food you see, I can't even remember when is the last time I had my meal at coffeeshop.

Oh well, I'll try my best to control my spendings now. Although dad says he'll pay for my school fees next year, if I can, I'd rather pay for myself.

And I bet dad is even more troubled at home, by my sis. They are still on cold war, for many days already. Sis at fault actually, but she's too stubborn to admit it. I've tried my best to persuade her to apologise, but they were all failed attempts. I don't know what to do now. Everybody can see that dad dote on my sis the most, he's really biased, but seeing the way she treats him, I'm really speechless.

Still, I'll tolerate my sis' nonsense, she's my family afterall. Seriously, she can be unreasonable at times, and I used to quarrel with her on that. However, when I know that she's affected by Mummy, I gave in. Somehow I think I owe her. And if I continue to argue with her, it will only upset Mummy.

父母最怕的,不是看见子女做错事,而是子女吵架,不和睦,那是最难过的。

Quoted from Moonlight Resonance.

And I guess the only thing I can do now is not to quarrel with my sis, and give in to her whenever I can, who ask me being the eldest.

I'm feeling better after typing all out, but now I'm contemplating to publish this post.

Okay, pardon me for the long naggy entry!

reminisced @ 11:41 AM ✿