* Saturday, August 29, 2009 *

The Proposal *

Here comes the bribe bride.

Caught this romantic comedy film with Jiejie.

Though the ending is kinda expected, the plot is good! I'm right, it started with a kiss!

We were laughing at almost every scenes, and I guess our laughters were the loudest in the theatre.

Ryan Reynolds is cute! Love his expressions, especially when he's surprised. And we love the part where Sandra Bullock danced (the thanksgiving part).

Gammy is cute too!

★★★★★
This movie definitely worth all the 5 stars on my chart!

Really miss my Yiting Jiejie a lot! :)

Dead beat!

Couldn't sleep last night, so I did my homeworks and watched Cold Blood Warm Heart, classic!

Guess what's the aftermath?!

I almost died in lecture, couldn't focus at all! While I wanted to note down some points this morning, supposed to be "company" but I wrote "insects" instead. And Gallen Lo actually appeared in my head several times. I kept dozing off too. Bad bad bad! Shall not attempt to skip my beauty sleep anymore.

On a side note, the test that falls on 12th September has been brought forward to next Saturday. Damn it, I just feel like banging my head against the wall. Cancelled the trip for nothing, hmmpf!

reminisced @ 10:02 PM ✿