★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Sunday, August 16, 2009 *Ribeye *I'm really glad now. Sis read my blog and she's finally talking to dad. :) Late lunch (or early dinner) at Suntec's Astons this late afternoon. I absolutely love their ribeye. This is my 4th visit to Astons, but it's the first time I finished my food. Niwa Sushi at Citylink, the strong unagi smell attracted us in. It's inexpensive, but not that yummy.Marcus kept telling me how nice Wasabi Tei is, anyone? Fantastic 4, can you guys remember how we become so close?
|