* Monday, August 24, 2009 *

Wasabi Tei *

相信比较幸福

Town-ed with Huiting chased away my Monday blues.

3 things:

First, to Kinokuniya to reserve a copy of Jill Stuart Beauty 5th Anniversary. It was just released in Japan last Saturday, so roughly some time this week it will arrive in Singapore. Hopefully BY next Monday, so that I can have the 20% discount, heh! I totally can't wait for the free cosmetic pouch that comes with it.

Second, to Wasabi Tei for lunch! Yes yes, finally!

Reached at 1145am, and waited for 15 minutes for them to open.

Actually this extra charge on second request may not be a bad thing, I think the boss doesn't want the people outside to wait for too long. The first round already takes near an hour, imagine if you order, then eat again. Another half an hour? Or an hour? I'm probably the first to say that the boss is quite nice afterall.

The appetiser, I assume it's the jellyfish thingy. Not bad leh!

The 5 bucks chawanmushi! I think I anticipate for it too much, it doesn't seem as good as what the rest had been telling me. Still nice though.

Salmon sashimi, our favourite! Super fresh and thick! 9 bucks if I remember correctly.

Codfish in claypot, 18 bucks. Nice nice nice! Slurps!

I will definitely patronise again, though their service sucks!
I'm fine with it since there isn't service charge.
$41 for 2 pax, the food totally worth the price.

Third, had my birthday cake ordered and the "special thingy"! I'll reveal what's that thingy next Saturday! Stay tuned!

P/S: I almost wanted to change my birthday dinner from next Saturday to the day before, cause of that "special thingy". It's really silly if I did that. Anyway, that one costs more than the cake lor, hope my dad doesn't kill me when he sees the receipt later in the night. :P

But I think he won't pay me, so those will become bad debt! HAHA!

reminisced @ 7:41 PM ✿