* Friday, September 11, 2009 *

21st *

And I made my first appearance exactly twenty-one years ago,
on this day.

This purple tunic is given by my stepmum. She wanted me to wear it during my mini party, but I think it's better to wear on the actual day.

Well, after knowing Fengling for so many years, this is the first time we celebrated on the actual day.

1. Lunch buffet at Carousel!

I like the bread torque. The black tyres are made of squid ink focaccia bread.

First round, the appetiser! Love the poached slipper lobster the most.

The super delicious honeydew juice comes with a hefty price. 11 bucks gone!

Second round, main course part 1! You can create your own pasta.

Third round, main course part 2! The mussels cooked with XO sauce are delicious! But both soups suck, especially the diluted clam chowder.

Fourth round, some favourites! I love scallops too!

Fifth round, desserts! I tell you, the bread pudding is heavenly! And the masks somehow remind us of Venetian at Macau.

Last round, desserts again. We were both bloated, but she still wanted to try the fondue and I wanted to have the bread pudding and Creme Brulee again! Yummy!

2. Singapore Flyer!

We are still students! :)

We had the whole capsule to ourselves!

Fengling: "You really have a lot of funny pose!"

At the peak!

The birthday girl with her gifts from me: Viva La Juicy EDP (shared with the bank officers), an album, and 3 eyeshadows with casing from Ettusais. Oh, and the Juicy paper bag that I got it in Hong Kong where I bought my Juicy wallet.

The file album I made for her. I'm really glad that she loves it. :)

3. Puri-kura!

Headed over to Cine for puri-kura!

4. Desserts at Canele!

L'amour, the rose petal ice cream tastes and smells really nice! But the raspberry cheesecake is a tad sour for me.

Same Juicy watch! :)

Fengling, Happy 21st to you too! Enjoy your Taipei trip!

She went for her night class after the desserts, and I headed home first, before meeting the guys for KTV.

5. Home!

I was really surprised to see this on my desk:

Special delivery from Alicia PTGF! Love you la. Thank you for the 0000 overseas call too!

Good luck for your exams and I'll see you in 2-3 months' time.

6. KTV time!

A treat from them, but so sorry guys, I didn't bring my IC out, if not can save 20 bucks.

And Yeowkwang went there to waste money again, he ate, he played Monopoly on his phone, he slept, but he didn't sing! Tsk!

So, here's how I spent my 21st. Didn't stay out late cause the next morning I've got class. :(

Thank you for the birthday call! 16:53

reminisced @ 11:59 PM ✿