* Monday, September 7, 2009 *

Dango *

No one can go back and change a bad beginning,
but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.

Sorry for the lack of updates!

It's September now, my favourite month!

For the past 1 week, I've been busy with the non-graded-test, birthday dinner preparations, and a TVB classic hit drama (Cold Blood Warm Heart).

Heard of it? It was aired in Singapore back in 1997-1998, and somehow this show has inspired me to work in a bank. Well, I fulfilled my childhood ambition last year, it was a fruitful 13 months at OCBC. And though Gallen Lo's role is an antagonist, I still like him the most! Heh. :P

As for my mini birthday party, it was quite a successful one. Will update once I get the rest of the photos from Fengling.

And today, sis and I worked for 3 hours. Yeowkwang is super nice to place her at The Cathay and me at PS. Thanks ah!

Red bean, mango, black sesame, and my favourite mitarashi dango. All are good!

Tell me how can I resist them?!

reminisced @ 10:32 PM ✿