* Wednesday, September 9, 2009 *

Heartfelt Thanks *

The glow of one warm thought is worth more than money.

My 21st birthday celebration was held at my place last Saturday.

Most of them came, but some are overseas (Jiawei & Alicia), some had to serve the nation (Joseph & Ernest), some got other important events (Yeowkwang, Pam & Thomas).

Didn't really take a lot of photos that evening, not in the right mood.

1st, I wanna thank my family for preparing those yummy food! Especially my stepmum and her sister, they did most of the cookings. I like all, except the kueh lapis, that tasted weird. Stepmum says not enough coconut milk.

2nd, I wanna thank Weiling for the decorations, and my sis, Marcus and Woonlan for helping out.

3rd, I wanna thank Huiting for accompanying me to The Patissier to place an order for the croquembouche, and to Rive for my birthday cake.

I think those cream in the profiteroles had turned sour. They are right, have to consume them fresh. It's a pity they couldn't take in anymore order on the 5th, so I actually collected it on the 4th. Didn't expect the cream to turn sour in just a day. Sorry peeps!

But the Guanaja, heavenly!

4th, I wanna thank my family for the food and cake, and my sis for those gifts. I love the birthday stamp! :)

5th, I wanna thank BFF for this handmade gift. An album full of memories, especially our overseas trips! First seen her while we were in Primary 1, got to know each other 2 years later, then best friends since Primary 5. And yeah, more than 10 years of friendship continues. :)

6th, I wanna thank Darling, Fantastic 4 and Secret Lover for the Chanel necklace. I really really love it! :)

7th, I wanna thank TT22 for all these! I've already started wearing the Fossil watch. :)

And I've noticed Junhan's choice of gifts. It's either Crumpler bag or Fossil watch. HAHA!

My poly clique photo isn't complete too. :(
"Let's crop Jiawei's face inside!" HAHA!

And here's a clip to share:


HAHA!

Thanks Junhao (aka Brice) for being my photographer too!

8th, I wanna thank Sweetheart, Precious and Jere for the bag. Great for school! :)

9th, I wanna thank the June 2008 batch Bank Officers for the camera, and Jiejie for the additional Royce chocolate. :)

10th, I wanna thank EVERYBODY for coming!

I would also like to apologise for not being a good host.

And I didn't take with my Jiejie, Secret Lover and Sweetheart individually. :(

reminisced @ 12:28 AM ✿