★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Saturday, September 19, 2009 *Mute *Having words in your heart that you can't utter. First of all, wanna make a guess what is this?Answer at the end of this entry. Well, here's a quick update before I continue with my show! Finally had the chance to meet busy Sweetie yesterday night. We ordered the dinner set for 2: 2 bowls of mini ramen (which we think it's not mini at all), sashimi, sushi, gyoza, and 2 cups of Japanese tea.Thank you for the treat and this key & lock earrings: Sweetie-licious! :)Met Weiling after this morning lecture: Lunch at Sun with Moon since I've the Shu's birthday month 15% discount voucher! Shared LJS Combo 1 for dinner. Both of us had overspent! Haha!I'm currently on shopping ban for 2 months, and lesser casual/fine dining definitely. I'm spending way too much on food. Alright peeps, I'm going back to my current addiction: Take Care Of Agassi! Enjoy your long weekend! P/S: I'm kinda proud of myself in this morning lecture! Heh. P/P/S: It's my lunar birthday today! Oh yeah, the answer! It's a pen! Cute right? Only 1 buck lor!
|