★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Thursday, September 10, 2009 *Random * Yup, town-ed with Weiling again. Retail therapy at Isetan. :P Dinner at Tampopo.And as what the title had said, random! 21 random facts about me! 1) I may look soft but I'm not. I'm stronger than what you can imagine. 2) I used to cry easily, but I've changed. Except last month at Junhao's house, I've no idea why I can't control my tears. Thanks to Chloe. 3) I fear of almost every living things. Insects, animals, etc. 4) But I'm not afraid of death. Perhaps some parts of me wanna join Mummy. But don't worry, I won't commit suicide, that's a foolish act, it will only hurt those who love me. 5) I lose my temper quite easily. 6) I might do well in tests but when it comes to exams, nah, I won't score. Thus I'm worried for my UOL examinations next May. 7) I hate durians. I used to eat them everyday till I'm so sick of it, especially the smell. 8) I can't take spiciness, it will burn my tummy and make my lips swollen. 9) I'm a sucker for good food. 10) Many say 21 is the key to freedom, but I already had mine eons ago. 11) I've lousy determination when it comes to diet. I can tell you I'm very determine to slim down now, and the very next minute you will see me with 2 bowls of rice. 12) I've more ♂ friends than ♀. If you wanna call me a flirt, then tell me what's your definition first. 13) I think I've OC(P)D! 14) I actually wanted to settle down 3 years back, to get married, to have a family of my own. But the more I want, the more it won't happen. So I've already dropped the idea. 15) If I have to consider plastic surgery, I'll opt for liposuction. I hate my calves, arms and tummy! Lots of unwanted fats. 16) I actually prefer the classic colours black & white to pink. 17) Ironically, I hate black & white for that particular thing, would rather it to remain grey. 18) I'm super noisy when I'm with close friends. 19) I like the blue-black pain feeling. 20) I like cute pretty boys. Muscular men are not my cup of tea. 21) I can't be trusted. Thank you for the trust. You believe in me more than I believe in myself.
|