★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Wednesday, September 9, 2009 *Restless *I totally have no idea why I'm like so restless recently, just don't feel like doing anything other than nua-ing at home. That's what I'm doing now anyway. I feel even more restless when I see the things I needa do are piling up. Oh well. Yesterday finally met up with Ernest! For McD's breakfast, with Huiting too. If my memory didn't fail me, the very last time I met him was April 2007.Though it was a very short 60 minutes of catching up, I enjoyed myself, and was pretty much entertained. Dinner with Weiling at JP2 after lecture. I still can't bring myself to like accounts, but I love numbers. Weird right?2 random pictures: I miss this peanut butter bar my dad bought from the States earlier this year.Any idea where can I get this in Singapore? Alright, I shall take a catnap now. See you soon!
|