* Monday, September 21, 2009 *

Time Flies *

There goes the long weekend.

Northpoint-ed with Fengling yesterday.
It's been eons since I last went there, that place has changed a lot.

And I almost lifted up my shopping ban, but somehow I managed to control it.

High tea at Xin Wang while she passed me my loots, from Taiwan! :)

I spent about SGD125, not too bad right?

A box of MBD masks only costs NTD199, which is about SGD9. Cheap right?!
I shall get more when I go Taiwan next year.

The 2 pairs of stockings is a steal. Dark grey one costs NTD80 (SGD3.50), and the black one was on sale, NTD25, which is about SGD1 only. Dirt cheap!

I like Ma Cherie (under Shiseido) hair products! Affordable and good! Not forgetting the Lavshuca lipgloss, love the red.

Goodbye On-the-Spot, I've been using this for the past 6 years, and now I say Hello to DHC pimple spot.

Lastly, Jill Stuart! Loves!

Gifts from her! Thoughtful her bought me a very cute pouch for my new camera, and the Jill Stuart blusher is part of my birthday presents. Thank you! :)


Now you know why I love Jill Stuart so much. Tell me how to resist them?!

And here's my mini collection:

Jill Stuart makes me happy!

Fengling, now you can see the condition of my 1 year old blusher. Haha!

Okay, that's about it! Bye!

reminisced @ 1:21 PM ✿