* Tuesday, October 6, 2009 *

Ceteris Paribus *

It's hard to imagine possible ways to make the future better.

Pink Vaio just had operation last week. It was a successful one, but I hope there will be no side effect. Dad's desktop is password-protected, stepmum's laptop is even slower than a snail, and sis keeps occupying her desktop, so that pretty much explain my disappearance.

26th September 2009

Attended Chyeyan's 21st birthday party at Khatib's McD.


The cake was darn good, especially the top layer (lychee martini).

Oh ya, I bought Hello Kitty casing for my NDS!

Cute right? Heh. And yes, I'm finally playing, after a 10-months hiatus.

If Kean didn't buy DS for Peilin, if he didn't flood me with near 200 games, mine prolly still at a corner collecting dust. Oops!

27th September 2009

Morning jog with Weiling.

Astons for brunch! Finally satisfied my craving for ribeye.

Now, I've something to confess. I broke my shopping ban. :P

Okay la, not too bad right? 2 more months!

3rd October 2009

A gathering with my poly clique.

Guess which one is mine?


Timbre for dinner after Junhan left. Finally get to try their roasted duck pizza, yummy!

Mind Cafe to chill while waiting for Junhan to join us back. But when that kuku had reached, he told us he had something on after. KNS!

Anyway I won't be updating that often anymore. Guess my life is pretty mundane and blog isn't interesting. Moreover I'm still feeling nausea and stuffs, since last Saturday.

On a side note, I finally got the time to complete the last book in the Twilight saga: Breaking Dawn. Super nice! I've been smiling to myself, like an idiot. I love Renesmee Cullen! In fact, the Cullens, aww!

2 questions here before I stop:

#1) Bangs or side-swept?
#2) And I've got the urge to chop off a few inches, prolly till shoulder there, or even shorter. Should I?

reminisced @ 9:06 PM ✿