* Sunday, October 18, 2009 *

Sleepyhead *

School is just like lollipop.
It sucks until it's gone.

Hiya! I'm here for another quick update.

Well, I sorta slept my whole Sunday away. But I still managed to strike off 1 task from my to-do list. That is, I've done my PBF tutorial. This coming Saturday gotta present in lecture again. I don't know is it a good or bad thing when the lecturer knows you. It seems like after an hour chat with Mr Lim alone, I keep hearing my name being called in his lecture. Grr.

Anyway, met up with the guys yesterday, before Marcus fly to Australia for 3 weeks.

Dinner with Marcus and Yeowkwang at this place. Tze char!

七龙珠; 12 bucks for 7 yam balls, with pathetically small serving of scallop inside. Expensive but it's delicious. Nice enough for my sweet tooth.

奶黄排骨; 10 bucks. This one is a must try!

Spinach; 8 bucks. I ate quite a lot. Yes, I'm trying to eat more veggies now, so as to improve my antioxidant level too.

甘香粉肠; 10 bucks. This is also nice, but a little bit spicy.

Yeowkwang left and Woonlan joined us for KTV at Ten Dollar Club.

Woonlan keeps singing the wrong words, super funny.

Mr TYK joined us back after our singing session, and we went for supper.

Rochor beancurd! I think their standard has dropped a little. What do you think?

Next, it was gossiping chit-chatting time. Drove all the way to Marina Barrage, but we ended up sitting inside the car for 2 hours, simply because we were lazy to move. Heh.

Time passed pretty fast. It was already dawn so we decided to have breakfast before home sweet home.

Look at the scrambled eggs! Slurps!

Alright, goodnight! :)

reminisced @ 11:14 PM ✿