★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Friday, October 16, 2009 *The Ugly Truth * Despite the bad reviews, personally I find this film not too bad. I had a good laugh at least. Mike's theories on relationships and those yellow dirty stuffs. Heh heh.I'm giving 4 stars out of 5. ★★★★☆ But I guess Weiling didn't enjoy the movie as much as me, that innocent LITTLE girl. And cause she's a GV member and it's her birthday month, they have this one-for-one promotion, but only for selected shows. Happy 20th once again! Glad that you enjoyed the day, though it's really nothing much.And cause I had work in the morning, which I needa wake up at 445am, she had to bear with my sleepy face for the day. Speaking of which, Linshee is nice to recommend me this temporary 5 days job. From 7am to 11am, but we were only busy for the first 2 hours each day, rest of time were spent chit-chatting. It's actually a healthcare company, providing health screening for employees of a particular company, so my job scope is just to help them take their BP. As simple as that, and the pay is kinda good. :P I also went to take some of the FREE tests. The top picture shows my antioxidant result, which I sorta failed it.The bottom picture shows my spine test result, which is pretty bad too. My muscle tension is quite high. Terrible. I still have a FREE body fats test and hand spa to redeem. Backtrack a little, had a birthday lunch with Jere at Taiwan Xin Wang. Cause it's his birthday month too, he signed up for their membership and we can use the $15 birthday voucher immediately and there's 1 complimentary drink. How nice.That's all folks! Time to go for Corporate Finance class, I HATE IT! P/S: I'm so not looking forward to next Tuesday MACRO test, and the 27th POA test.
|