★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Saturday, November 14, 2009 *Carpe Diem *I just let out a big yawn. Tired! I'm waiting for time to pass so that I can head down to CWP to fetch my sis. And thus, I'm here. Met up with Weiling today. It seems very long since we last met, but it's only 2 weeks. We went to try this for lunch: You can click the image to enlarge it for more details. She tried the panfried chicken while I had the grilled salmon. And thanks to UOB, there's a 50% discount for desserts. But all the food we ordered tasted pretty normal, nothing special.Shopped around. I'm really tempted to get the Chanel EDP! Either N°5 or Coco Mademoiselle. Both are each retailing at $200 for 100ml. Any idea how much DFS is selling? I had tangyuan for dinner! And KOI again! It's addictive! Thank you Darling for the early X'mas gift! Love you la! :)I've put an end to "友達以上,戀人未滿". Enough said. Keeping everything to myself. This time, I'm really determined to move on.
|