★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Thursday, November 12, 2009 *Head Over Heels *Huiting: "What will you be doing 10 years later?" Me: "In coffin ba." Seriously, if I can choose my death date, I'll want to leave this world on 11th September. But I guess I've really frightened her. Anyway, had a birthday lunch buffet with her yesterday. We ate lots of salmon! KOI! Their bubble tea is the best! Love their pearl the most.By the way I wore my new Charlotte Russe's button tulip dress out. It's a pity that I ordered the wrong size, should have gotten S instead of M. And my carrot legs look even fatter and shorter when I wear my bedroom slippers, so dad gave me another nick: short-legs-hippo. Grr.Life has been monotonous as usual, either studies or dramas, nothing to look forward to. Speaking of which, I'm currently addicted to 2 romantic comedy shows: Hi, My Sweetheart The opening theme by Xiao Zhu is nice! I can't find the full version, anyone? 達浪 達浪 達浪達浪達浪達浪 達達達浪~ This idol drama is super dramatic, that's why it's hilarious. Minami Shineyo My favourite scene for now. SHIN WOO I think he resembles Kim Hyun Joong, what do you think?
|