* Monday, November 23, 2009 *

New Look *

The more you expect, the more disappointment you’ll get.
The less you expect, the happier you'll be.

Have you noticed that I've changed the background image and fonts, better?

Anyway Yishi is a happy girl today.

Reason #1: My dearest sis bought me McD's breakfast!

I told her I was craving for Hotcakes yesterday and this morning while I was still sleeping like a pig, she went out to buy. Very sweet of her right?! :)

Reason #2: I met a kind soul at Rive (PS)!

I was ordering birthday cake for my stepmum and this nice customer offered her membership card. 10% off! :)

Reason #3: iPhone 3G!

No, we aren't rich! Papa has this $500 voucher so he upgraded his plan to get the 3GS one. Hence he gave me his old phone:

It's a brand new set though, heh. Not very nice to blog it out, can ask me personally if you wanna know why.

Love my dad la! But hate him at the same time, cause he likes to ask me for my opinions yet he already has HIS answers.

Papa: "Girl ah, so you want BB or iPhone?"
Me: "Don't know leh. Think BB ba. I like BB Bold!"
Papa: "BB not good la, iPhone is better!" *continues to rave about his iPhone*

Never mind, another one, after giving me his gadget:

Papa: "So you want 3G or 3GS?"
Me: "3GS la. Better leh, it's faster and there's video recording."
Papa: "You need faster speed for what, you also don't need to check email often. And you don't need video recording, I need, cause can video Yixuan." *shows me some of Yixuan's clips*

He wins lor! Actually I'm contented with the 3G one, just wanna whine about his feihua-ness. :)

reminisced @ 8:15 PM ✿