★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Thursday, November 26, 2009 *Porky Date *Tried Ginza Bairin with Pam last night. Love the pork cutlet and Japanese curry, yummy! The Japanese tea managed to soothe my throat. Walked around in Ion before heading to Chinatown for KOI! Yay, satisfied my craving for their milk tea.I've learnt my lesson, that is, not to talk too much when having sore throat. Lost my voice last night, and I'm still voiceless now. Other than all the chit-chatting with Pam, I also went back to my previous workplace (OCBC Centre branch) yesterday to find Sally for lunch. I stayed there for an hour plus and talked to almost all the managers and officers. All of them asked me to join them back as part-timer, well, let's see what the HR will say first. P/S: Catching New Moon with Huiting later. Hope my headache will be gone by this late noon. Shall take a nap after watching the second last episode of Minami Shineyo. Till then.
|