★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Monday, December 21, 2009 *All in a Saturday *Shall not bother with that thingy anymore. Everybody seems to be giving up. Anyway, I've finally tried The Marmalade Pantry. :) Fengling and I both had the Crabmeat Linguini. It's nice. And we shared the desserts. Nutella Cupcake is sweet, I love it. But I prefer the Sticky Date & Toffee Pudding, heavenly, must try! 4 items for about 70 bucks. Heh.I wanna try their Crab Caesar Salad, and have their Sticky Date & Toffee Pudding again next time. I'll go after 6pm cause there's a ladies night promotion, 20% off the total bill. As usual, cam-whored in the ladies.Bumped into Jeremy (my new friend) and helped him do a short survey on Ion. He gave us 2 vouchers in return. Fengling had the Strawberry Cocktail while I had the Caramel Franilla, FREE!In the evening, she went to meet her friend while I headed down to Central to meet the girls. Yes, we don't treat Sean as a guy. 2 hours at Mind Cafe. Played 2 games and both show that I have the dirtiest mind, haha.The first photo with Joyce and Sean, those who watched Minami Shineyo will then know what is that pose for. I was sandwiched between the 2 crazy Tae Kyung's fans. And Linshee spelled 'pea' as 'pie', Pam mistook 'tweezer' as 'twister', super funny la. ![]() ![]() An enjoyable night. But sorry that I left early.You know where to find the rest of the photos right? Quite a number of candid shots.
|