★ Yours Truly ★![]() yi shi NG 11 September 1988 Typical Virgo SIM-UOL Banking & Finance AdvertismentsTalk To MeHolidaysBatam Getaway (Nov 2009)Korea Study Trip (Nov 2007) Taipei Trip (Sep 2008) Hong Kong Trip (Feb 2009) MemoriesMarch 2009April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 CreditsT H A N K S |
* Thursday, December 31, 2009 *Bitter End *Hello 2010! This is my 99th post for this blog. Last entry of the year. Anyway my only resolution for 2010 is to find a boyfriend and get married! WAHAHAHA! You believe? I hope not, I'm just kidding. Here's the real one: -Study real hard and pass all the 4 modules. -Get a Class 3A license. -Don't add too many things to my To-Buy List. -Eat lesser. -Exercise more. A good thing to mention: I've successfully kicked away the habit of cabbing! We're always hoping for a better year, but does that really work? Not for me at least. So this year I shan't be greedy. I hope it'll remain the same then, rather than getting worst. And the arrival of 2010 means study regime has to be kicked off. I'm so not looking forward can?! Exams in early May for me, that means to say I'm only left with 4 months to prepare. Grr. Alright, see you next year if I'm still Time to get ready, counting down with the bank officers at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. I'll try my best to psycho them not to go club. If not I'll just stay in the room and sleep.
|