* Thursday, December 10, 2009 *

Busy Thursday *

Treat others the way you want others to treat you.

Busy bee! Did most of the stuffs alone except #2 and #7 of course. I can shop alone but not eat alone.

#1. Went to apply for the Citi Clear Card. Already asked them to expedite it, hope I can receive before end of this month.

#2. Met my movie supplier for lunch. 3 bucks lor mee in exchange for so many movies, worth it right? Heh.

#3. 313@Somerset, another nice shopping mall, second on my list. First is still Ion. :)

#4. Sale:

Bought 3 eyeshadows and the casing for only $29, usual price $79 lor. And the Shiseido's gel eyeliner is a steal! 12 bucks! I won't spend $45 on it anymore.

But still, I've spent $41 unnecessarily. No wonder Juntong says it's so easy to earn a woman's money.

#5. Ion-ed, for Royce. :)

#6. Marcus' presents settled! So happy! Hope he'll like them, cause I love them.

#7. Dinner with Juntong. Initially I thought it'll be awkward as it's been eons since we last went out, but it turns out to be alright, and we ended up chatting for near 3 hours.

Okay, dead beat, time to shower and sleep. Goodnight!

reminisced @ 10:47 PM ✿