* Thursday, December 3, 2009 *

A Christmas Carol *

Will you want to know when is your death date?

I dislike the second spirit's laughter and the last spirit kinda freaked me out, but still, I love the happy ending.

★★★☆☆

Yup, I caught this film with Fengling at JB's City Square yesterday. Too bad we don't have the Citi Clear Card, if not it'll be one-for-one. Never mind, RM6 per ticket is still cheap! I'm gonna apply for the card soon, before our next JB trip later this month. We wanna catch Sherlock Holmes then and get their popcorn combo for only RM2. Heh.

Lunch at Kim Gary. Price is definitely cheaper than Singapore's.

And Sushi King for dinner. Food was mediocre, except our favourite dessert. Guess we won't have Japanese food at Malaysia again.

Bought some rubbish at Etude House, most items are going at 40-50% off. Remember my Etude's eye cream? With the same price I bought over here, I can actually get 2-3 tubes over there. Argh!

I also bought 2012 back. Shall watch it with my family this Sunday or anytime when my dad's home early. He loves this type of films. Wanted to get some other movies as well, but not sure D (my movie supplier) has them or not.

Gonna try Neway during our next trip too. KTV KTV KTV~

P/S: This is actually my first trip to JB. Not counting those JB/Malacca/Genting trips with my family eons ago. Ever since Mummy had to undergo dialysis treatment back in 2000, I haven't been stepping outta Singapore till the Korea study trip 2 years ago.

reminisced @ 1:37 PM ✿