* Monday, December 7, 2009 *

Monday Blues *

Old habits die hard.

I really need a better time management! I've so many things to do, yet they are like piling up again. I should let my mind to take the control instead of my heart. Yishi, prioritise please!

Anyway, attended Wanxuan's party with Jere last Saturday. Surprisingly, time passed pretty fast as I joined the rest for games like Indian Poker, 007 Bang and Frog.

I supposed that will be the last 21st party for 2009, not counting the little celebration for Marcus this coming Saturday at Conrad's Oscar's. Can't wait! But I'm more looking forward to dine at The Line (Shangri-La) next January. Let's get poorer and grow fatter together! Heh.

On a side note, the stadium at Woodlands is closed till next February. Gotta find another track. Boo.

P/S: Sometimes I really can't stand copycat. It can be really irritating you know?!

reminisced @ 2:03 PM ✿