* Sunday, December 13, 2009 *

Weird Stomach *

Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship.

A belated birthday celebration for Marcus at Oscar's (Conrad). Woonlan couldn't make it cause he has to do guard duty, darn suay la.

As UOB card promotion is 1 dines free with every 3 paying adults, we asked Weiling along.

I ate quite little, so unlike me right? Something's wrong with my stomach again.

Even Weiling is surprised. The other time she told me that I should be severely overweight lor. I'm actually considered slim given of the amount of food I eat. You can never imagine how crazy my appetite can get.

I'm so glad that he loves the 2 gifts.

And thanks to Yeowkwang, Marcus got a free teddy bear from the staff. Haha! Reason being there isn't any bread pudding today (available on random days only), then the birthday boy is sad.

P/S: Actually I'm more sad than him. I WANT bread pudding!

reminisced @ 12:18 AM ✿